Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PI... posting... imaging...

I always wanted to try and post an image here but I never had the chance nor the time (or should I say I didn't make time) to actually load an image in. So I decided I am going to load some of my jobs and make sort of an... online portfolio if you will. Why not? I have the option to do it, why not use Blogspot to its full potential!

So I am starting with a recently done banquet menu for Shahnawaz Palace. I do a lot of work for the Indian community in Central Jersey because my boss is Indian and she has a lot of Indian clients. It is actually an amazing experience in a sense that I am learning about another culture, but it is also kind of sad whenever I realize that I do not have or I am losing my own connection to my own culture. I know there are a lot of Pinoys in my area and I know there must be some sort of guild or associations formed and composed by Pinoys. I told my wife we should look around and expose ourselves to these communities. We should branch out and get to know some people. Make new friends and explore new opportunities. I particularly want to branch out since I am looking to do some freelance work as well and I want to do it for my own community.

Well, I already diverted from the whole reason of posting an image....




Ayan.... Nagawa ko na. I feel a little sense of accomplishment.