Thursday, July 9, 2009

my music...

funny how movies can make you think in more ways you think it could make you... so..needless to say...i was watching a movie.... and 1of the main characters said "your music is the one thing you can always come back to and make everything go away" (alright movie buffs, go ahead and cast your guesses in). And you know what, it made me miss my music... I miss my guitar...I miss my days when I just shut everything out and rock out inside my room..music blasting and I'm singing along without a care for the world.. no worries about neighbors complaining... no worries about people close not liking the particular choice of my music at the moment... I miss jamming outside at the front of our house with my friends singing whatever song we could think of and know how to play... I miss listening to the radio with my guitar figuring out the chords and how to play a certain song... I miss setting up the gears and sets for a jamming session... I miss the pain I felt on the tip of my fingers for playing my guitar for so long.... I miss being disappointed because I broke a string and could not find a replacement and would have to wait till the next day to buy a new one... I miss being excited to go home and practice a song I heard on the way home... I miss making my own tunes and playing it for my friends and those I know would appreciate the music... I miss playing and singing along with my sisters... I miss my music.... the one thing I could go back to... is gone... i sure do hope I can bring it back....

0 comments: