Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I want...

I want to write a book... Not just any book but a best seller... Something that will be a mainstay at the Best Choice table at Barnes and Noble. I want to write and direct a short indie film... not just any film... But something that will be very thought provoking yet touching with a very artistic approach. A film that will be a first choice for school film showing and paper reviews. I want to create...to design... somethignt taht people would be amazed of.... not just because of it's beauty... but because of its functionality, practicality, purpose, meaning and servitude... something that people would remember and pass on to their children... I want to start my own company... not just any company... but something that will benefit well not just the employees or the investors but the environment and the community the same. A company that will last a long time even after I'm gone because of it's values and honesty. I want to make my family proud... not just because I am family... But because I was able to make something of myself... I want to give a good life to my family... my mom and dad,my wife, my siblings, my own children... I want to give them the best the world has to offer... I want to accomplish something my family would ultimately be proud of... maybe not soon... but hopefully not never... better later... but not never...

0 comments: